Chapter 17

            Joanna and Mario sat in the living room in front of the big television. "I wonder what's happening with Edward and Marianne right now," Joanna stated wondering and looking at her brother beside her on the sofa.
            "Aunt Margaret was so worried when she learned that Ed had gone back to their kingdom to save Prince Phillip from the orange alien dwarfs," replied Mario to his little sister Joanna.
            "Yes and I woke up last night and saw the lights in her room was still lit as I passed by to get some water in the kitchen," added Joanna.
            "I really hope that nothing bad happened to both Marianne and Edward," stated Mario from beside Joanna.
            "No, I'm not that worried with Marianne because I remember Edward saying that Marianne would just stay inside the palace while they try to rescue Prince Phillip from the orange dwarf aliens somewhere in the kingdom," recalled Joanna looking down on the floor.
            "I really wonder if Edward could beat those dwarf