aliens, I know aliens have very powerful flying saucers. What if they have flying saucers technology and dwarf powers. If I remember it right, Edward said he has powers but he did not mention if they have space technology. I'm really worried what's going to happen once Edward encounters this alien dwarfs in their kingdom," spoke Mario wondering and worrying.
            "Yeah, I never thought of that Mario and now I'm getting more worried now than I did the other day.
I really wish that Edward and Marianne can get back here so I won't be worrying this much and I won't see Aunt Margaret worried. I really don't like seeing Aunt Margaret upset. She had tried to be happy when we were around her before but I always sensed she was sad for the loss of her son Ed back then," narrated Joanna. "And she was just so happy when we