Edward for me, huh" Marianne greeted and told the beautiful flying white horse.
           Rainbow then stood on his hind legs in the air and looked back at his master Prince Edward. "I'm glad you two finally meet. This is my most favorite horse in our kingdom, Marianne. He's very obedient and trustworthy. I just came to say good bye Marianne, I love you and I'll see you soon!" Edward said good bye to Marianne and immediately flew away and followed his knights trooping far north. Marianne looked as Prince Edward slowly disappeared from her sight in the sky. She took a deep breath and went back to her room worrying about Edward.
            After Prince Edward caught up with his one hundred knights, Rainbow immediately landed on the grasslands and walked in front of the other one hundred brown horses