leading them. Lex immediately approached Prince Edward on his beautiful brown horse.
            "You really love Marianne, don't you Edward," uttered Lex as he rode his horse beside Prince Edward.
            "Yes Lex, I really love Marianne. She's the most important lady in my life. She loves me so much, she waited for my return. I don't think I'll ever see a lady that would love me that much. She never saw me for years but she never lost hope. I'm so fortunate to have a woman like her, someone who believed in my promise, even if I made it when I was merely seven," stated Prince Edward as he rode his favorite horse Rainbow.
            "You're fortunate indeed my friend. And she seems really, really in love with you," said Lex. "But as of now you really have to focus on our mission. So stop thinking about