finally found back Ed. But if she losses him once again this time, I really don't know if she could still take it."
           "Yeah, I'm worried about that myself Joanna. Aunt Margaret had taken really good care of us while dad is in America working for us, I really want her to be happy," the statement of Mario looking at their room's door.
           "Dad always told me to cheer up Aunt Margaret, so she won't think of Ed that much. That's why I always came home early so I can get to play and talk with her and hoped that I could make her forget Ed even for a short time," added little Joanna.
          "That's what I had been doing too myself Joanna, I had been trying to make Aunt Margaret happy despite of her loss then of Ed. And I saw the happiness in her eyes when we finally learned that Ed had gone back to us," said Mario and