wanted to tell you about it, but like I said, I was told not to tell you, everybody was," confessed Lee. "But nevertheless, you grow up to be a happy prince with your grandfather always taking good care of you.
"
           "Yeah, I know, I really owe my grandfather a lot. And bringing my father back would be a good way to repay him," added Edward as they continued traveling on their horses.
            They traveled and traveled towards the far north of their kingdom, until finally they saw hundreds of tiny black flying saucers stationed in the sky. Edward immediately commanded his knights to stop. He then looked and assessed the black flying saucers in the sky. Immediately the dwarf aliens in the tiny black flying saucers noticed the one hundred knights on their horses looking at them.
            Prince Edward immediately instructed his knights to