her," Lex teased a little.
            "I wonder how my father is now. I hope those aliens didn't harm my father," Edward softly said thinking of his father's welfare. "I had been wondering why my father never returned for me, and now that I know where he is, I'll do everything to bring him back to our kingdom."
            "The king would be very happy to see Prince Timothy back in our palace. He was supposed to be our king when he suddenly disappeared," the statement of Lex.
            "Yes, the king would be very happy and my mother would be happy to see him too, I hope," Edward just said and smiled a little. "I remember them now arguing when I was little. She didn't really want us to live here; she wanted me to grow as a normal human being and not as a dwarf."
           "Yeah, I heard that too, a long time ago. And I really